Psychology Group is currently looking for psychometrists to conduct psychological, psychoeducational, psychovocational and neuropsychological testing for psychologists in the Niagara Falls area. As a growing organization, we are presently seeking individuals with flexible schedules who are willing to work on a part-time/casual consultant basis. Necessary training is provided.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology; Masters’s degree preferred. Must have taken some coursework on psychometrics (i.e., covering topics of reliability, validity, and standardization).
- Proficiency in administering and scoring psychological, psychoeducational, psychovocational and neuropsychological tests
- Experience working in a clinical setting
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Conscientious and detail-oriented
- Ability to be flexible in working with multiple supervising psychologists
How to Apply
Please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org