- This event has passed.
2-Day Psychometric Testing Workshop$899
Did you know that psychometric testing is in high demand?
These tests are used in a wide variety of industries and applications. For example, mental health practitioners need these tests to develop better treatment plans for their patients. Insurance companies and personal injury law firms need testing to determine the extent of injury to their client. Human resource executives and hiring managers need testing to determine whether or not an employee is able to return to work after an illness or injury.
The people tasked to administer these tests are called psychometrists – people with an educational background in psychology (or related field) that are trained in administering and scoring psychometric tests.
Because of the high demand for testing, the biggest problem for companies and organizations is the lack of well-trained psychometrists.
This two-day workshop is specifically designed for anyone looking to get formal training on how to administer and score psychometric tests.
- Overview of psychometric tests used for adult and geriatric population, their suitability and applicability
- Selecting appropriate psychometric tests
- Establishing rapport with patients
- Understanding patient’s behaviour during testing and what clinical observations need to be noted
- Practicing administering psychometric tests
- Learning how to score psychometric tests, manually and using scoring software
- Understanding how to interpret test results
- Knowing how to accurately write psychological reports
Upon Workshop Completion, You’ll Get:
- 12 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Workshop Completion
- Testing Materials (in-class practice)
- Templates for Reports
- Take-Home Resource Kit
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for undergraduate and graduate students in Psychology or related field. Mental Health Professionals: Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Psychologists, Psychometrists, and Social Workers.
Instructors: Jason Ramsay, Ph.D., C.Psych., and Kenneth Colosimo, Ph.D., C.Psych. (Supervised Practice) & Christina Yuhanova
Don’t miss out on this in-depth fundamental training workshop on Psychometric Testing!
Have questions? See our frequently asked questions here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 26
- January 27
- Psychology Group
- +1 (855) 331-8431