Psycho-Educational Testing Workshop: Test Children$497
The “Psycho-Education Testing” in-class workshop will prepare you to conduct psycho-educational assessment under supervision of a psychologist. Learn how to assess cognitive and intellectual functioning, learning and behavioural challenges.
During this practical hands-on workshop, you will learn and practice to administer, score and interpret frequently used psycho-educational tests that identify giftedness, learning disabilities, level of academic achievement, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and mental health concerns.
- Overview of psycho-educational tests used for children, their suitability and applicability
- Select appropriate psycho-educational tests that assess thinking/reasoning abilities and underlying psychological processes (e.g., memory, attention, processing, executive functioning), academic achievement (e.g., reading, writing, math, oral language), behaviour and social-emotional functioning
- Establishing rapport with patients
- Practice administering psycho-educational tests (with another attendee/partner)
- Learn how to score psycho-educational tests
- Understand how to interpret test results
- Know how to accurately write comprehensive psycho-educational reports
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for undergraduate and graduate students in Psychology or related field. Mental Health Professionals: Psychotherapists, Counsellors, Psychologists, Psychometrists, and Social Workers.
Instructors: Kenneth Colosimo, Ph.D., C.Psych. (Supervised Practice) & Christina Yuhanova
Don’t miss out on this in-depth fundamental in-class training workshop on Psycho-Educational Testing!
- February 9
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Psychology Group
- +1 (855) 331-8431