Date & Time:November 23rd, 2018; 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Instructors: Dr. Jason Ramsay & Dr. Kenneth Colosimo
Location: 1801 – 1 Yonge Street, Toronto, On, M5E 1W7
Fee: $289 plus HST
Are you looking for the best way to understand your clients’ psychological needs? Psychological tests allow you to gain deeper insights into your client’s psychological challenges and can potentially detect issues that aren’t revealed during a therapy session. Having a comprehensive psychological profile can help mental you structure a more in-depth treatment plan that yields more effective outcomes.
In this workshop, you will learn how to use psychological tests to measure different psychological domains. Whether it’s cognitive, developmental, behavioural and personality, efficiently determine client needs and treatment programs.
At the end of the workshop, you will be equipped to:
- Select and implement appropriate psychological tests
- Use tests to assess Anxiety, ADHD, Developmental Disorders
- Assess Speech & Language, and Behaviour problems
- Measure Emotional & Social Development, and Personality traits
- Detect Depression and Substance Abuse
- Measure Aptitude and Achievement
- Administer and score psychological tests
- Interpret test results for better treatment planning
- Implement tests for monitoring and evaluating treatment and intervention programs
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for physicians, psychotherapists, occupational therapists, consultants, psychometrists and counsellors who are looking to apply psychological testing to their practice to better understand their clients’ psychological, cognitive or behavioural dispositions.
- 6 Continuing Education Credits from the Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (OACCPP)
- 6 hours of Medical Psychotherapy Association of Canada (MDPAC) Group CE credits and 1 hour of MDPAC CCI credits
- 6 Continuing Education Credits from the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
- Discounts on MHS assessments for the attendees
- Certificate upon completion of the workshop
Proud Members of
Frequently Asked Questions
Please submit all cancellation requests no later than 14 days prior to the scheduled workshop date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees minus $50 administration fee. Cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.